Gielinor's Forge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gielinor's Forge

Enter the flame, you're never the same

2 posters

metas application

meta sol

metas application Empty metas application

Post by meta sol Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:27 am

(Copy the contents of this post by highlighting all the words, pressing Ctrl+C or right-click>copy, then create a new topic and press Ctrl+V or right-click>paste! Then fill in the answers!)

1. Runescape name: [This must match your forum name!]meta solder

2. Name of any clan members you know or who referred you:great dane, loki and awe

3. Combat level:75

4. Range level:66

5. Mage level:49

6. Skill Total:911

7. Top 3 favorite skills:fishing,rangeand strength

8. Top 3 RS minigames:soul wars,fist guth,and clan wars

9. Have you been in a clan in the last 6 months? If so, name?:kingdom of legends

10. If you answered "Yes" to #9, why did you quit?it fell apart and too much drama

11. Why do you want to be a part of Glienior's Forge?i know people and its a good chance to meet people.
    Hut Master45
    Hut Master45
    Council

metas application Empty Re: metas application

Post by Hut Master45 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 pm

You will more than likely get accepted since your from kol but since we have a level 90+ requirement, you would be classified as a clan friend until you get 90+ combat, but hey good to see kol members coming back. Note: There will more than likely not be any drama in this clan.
    Great Dane
    Great Dane

Post by Great Dane Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Yep, I don't stand for that kind of crap. Meta, if you were 80+ combat I'd go ahead and accept you but since you are below 80, I will encourage you to get your combat level up to meet our clan requirement of 90. Until then I will make you a clan friend and you have access to most of our forums as well as our chatbox.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am